Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Pullover Finished!

It has been crazy during the last few days.. Papers, projects, exams and on top of all that we are getting ready to move to a different apartment soon!

Somehow, I still found time between all of this to finally finish seaming Shibuya! It looks and fits great; I'm extremely proud of my first sweater! Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take nice pictures of it so far, but I promise to post some soon. Until then, here some cellphone cam shots:


After continuing to work on the Scent of Lavender socks for a while, I realized I still have enough leftovers of Jamie's merino yarn to make another sweater for myself! One sock is almost done.. but I think it will have to be put on hold again soon..


The next sweater will be either #20 Eyelet Pullover by Joan Forgione, Mary Jane by Sarah Moore or Slinky Ribs by Wendy Bernard. They would be knit in the same dark gray as Shibuya, which would make them look a lot different than their sample pictures. I don't really know how to decide yet..

#20 Eyelet Pullover by Joan Forgione
Mary Jane by Sarah Moore
Slinky Ribs by Wendy Bernard

Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment